1. INFORMATION TO BE COLLECTED
• Information provided by the users
The Company may collect the information directly provided by the users.
Internet membership service
∘ Name, email address, ID, telephone number, address, national information, encoded identification information (CI), identification information of overlapped membership (DI)
∘ For minors, information of legal guardian (name, birth date, CI and DI of legal representatives)
Online payment service
∘ Name, address, telephone number, and email address
∘ Payment information including account number and card number
∘ Delivery information including delivery address, name and contact information of recipient
∘ Information of bid, purchase and sales
Social network service
∘ Name, email address, ID, telephone number, address, national information, address list (acquaintance)
∘ Information of service use such view record, share of contents, interaction within users and frequencies and time of activities
• Information collected while the users use services
Besides information directly provided by the users, the Company may collect information in the course of using the service provided by the Company.
∘ Equipment identifier, operation system, hardware version, equipment set-up, type and set-up of browser, use information of website or application and telephone number
∘ IP address, log data, use time, search word input by users, internet protocol address, cookie and web beacon
∘ Information of device location including specific geographical location detected through GPS , Bluetooth or Wifi (limited to the region permissible under the laws)
∘ Preference, advertisement environment, visited pages regarding service use of users
2. METHOD OF COLLECTION
The Company collects users’ information in a way of the followings:
• Information that users provide when purchasing products, services, or information from the Company.
• Information that users provide when users participate in activities, online surveys or visit our physical properties or contact us in a variety of ways.
• Information collected through a variety of technologies, such as cookies, Flash cookies, pixels, tags, software development kits, application program interfaces, and Web beacons, on our site and applications.
• Information collected through analytics tools, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms.
• Information from other trusted sources
3. USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
YOU NEED CHARACTER is the data controller for your information and responsible for the use of your information for the purposes described in this policy. The Company uses the collected users’ information consistent with applicable law for the following purposes:
• To provide user with the experiences, products, and services requestested, view, engage with, or purchase;
• To communicate with user about account or transactions and send information or request feedback about features on our sites and applications;
• To send offers and promotions for our products and services or third-party products and services;
• To personalize content and experiences;
• To provide targeted advertising based on your activity on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications;
• To operate, optimize, or improve our sites, applications, products, services and operations, including by using guest survey research and analytics tools; and
• To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies, pose safety issues, or be fraudulent or illegal; and
• To notify you of product recalls or safety issues.
The Company agrees to obtain users’ consent, when desired to use the information other than those expressly stated in this Policy.
4. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHER ENTITIES
Users’ personal information will not be shared with a third party outside except in limited circumstances, including:
• When a user agrees to share their personal information with another company to receive offers and promotions about their products and services; to fulfill your request, to use and connect to third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites.
Please note that once we share your personal information with another company in the above circumstances, the information received by the other company is controlled by that company and becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices.
5. USERS’ RIGHT
Users are able to exercise their right regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information in accordance with applicable law. Users’ rights may include:
• Correcting, updating, and deleting user’s registration account;
• Choosing or changing options for subscriptions, newsletters, and alerts;
• Choosing whether to receive offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services;
• Allowing whether we share your personal information with other companies;
• Allowing targeted advertising you receive within applications by using the settings on your device(s); and
• Requesting removal of your personal information from on our sites or application;
Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain experiences, products, and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If collection of personal information is mandatory, we will make that clear at the point of collection so that you can make an informed decision whether to participate. If you have questions about the specific personal information about you that we process or retain, and your rights regarding that personal information, please contact the company.
6. SECURITY & DATA RETENTION
7. PROTECTION OF CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to personal information we may collect from children on our sites and applications. When we intend to collect personal information from children, we take additional steps to protect children’s privacy, including:
•Notifying parents about our information practices with regard to children, including the types of personal information we may collect from children, the uses to which we may put that information, and whether and with whom we may share that information;
• In accordance with applicable law, and our practices, obtaining consent from parents for the collection of personal information from their children, or for sending information about our products and services directly to their children;
• Limiting our collection of personal information from children to no more than is reasonably necessary to participate in an online activity; and
• Giving parents access or the ability to request access to personal information we have collected from their children and the ability to request that the personal information be changed or deleted.
8. MODIFICATION OF POLICY
The Company has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case, the Company will make a public notice on its website (or through individual notice such as written document, fax or email) and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.
9. CONTACT INFORMATION
Should you have any queries in respect to this policy or wish to update your information, contact:
YOU NEED CHARACTER
A401, 20, Changeop-ro 57beon-gil, Sujeong-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea